Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kensley's Big 7

I know, everyone says it but really, you blink and time flies. How is that I kissed my baby in the hospital and next thing you know it she turns 7 years old. It makes it so much worse knowing she is my youngest and last. Last night I crept into her room at 11PM. She was fast asleep. I gently kissed her lips thinking this will be the last time I kiss her at age 6. She was born after 3 AM in the morning. I had to kiss her a few more time before I could let that moment go.

This morning, was breakfast and off to school. I told her she was already 7. She turned it while she was sleeping.

Tonight, family is coming over for bbq chicken and baked beans. Thank heavens that Mom and Sister are putting rolls and salads together for me. I don't know what I would do without them. They spoil me.

No comments:

Post a Comment