Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Best Mothers Day Gift

Tonight, I have to write about the best mothers day gift. Earlier today, Kaylen told me that they were making a special gift for moms at school today. "But they don't cost any money" she said with a sad look on her face. I told her the best gifts in life are the ones that you get that no money can buy. Later, I got that gift when I kissed Kensley and Kelsey good night. As I closed their bedroom door, Kensley said to me, "Mommy, I love you every single day!" I told her I loved her every day and eternity. She said, "I will even love you when I die." I told her I would do the same. Then I closed their door. And when she thought I had walked away, I heard her tell Kelsey, "I really do love mom, every single day I love her." Kelsey quickly responded that she does the same, and for a few moments they went back and forth declaring their love for me. Priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment